Freeman Investment Management Consulting


Frequently Asked Questions

At FIMC, client success is our top priority. We begin by conducting a comprehensive assessment of your current landscape, understanding your unique needs and challenges. From there, we leverage our expertise and industry knowledge to provide tailored strategies that align with your goals. Our approach focuses on driving actionable insights, optimizing data utilization, and enhancing technology to empower informed decision-making and foster growth for our clients.

Gain actionable insights customized to your firm, empowering informed decisions and fostering growth across the firm while elevating distribution results. Research indicates that companies leveraging business intelligence see a 15-30% increase in revenue and a 20-30% decline in operating expenses.

FIMC offers a cost-conscious alternative to traditional methods for accessing technical skills needed for business intelligence implementation. Instead of hiring outside tech firms that may lack industry knowledge, resulting in a disconnect between technology and practical application, or burdening firms with the expense of building an internal team, Freeman IMC provides a comprehensive solution. Our combined expertise bridges the gap between technology and industry needs, ensuring efficient and practical solutions tailored to investment management distribution. This approach saves firms from unnecessary expenses while delivering rapid and effective results.

At FIMC, we offer flexible solutions tailored to your needs, whether you’re already 80% capable or just starting out. We can enhance your existing capabilities, filling in the remaining 20% to maximize efficiency, or take the reins and handle the entire process for you. This allows you to focus on your core business while we leverage our expertise to drive results. With FIMC, you have the flexibility to choose the level of involvement that best suits your firm’s needs.

At FIMC, our founder, Brian Freeman, is a seasoned executive with decades of experience across various roles in investment management distribution including direct sales, sales management, and head of data analytics. Brian’s visionary mindset and dedication to growth were instrumental in propelling a major asset manager from $13 billion to $70 billion AUA, a testament to his expertise. As a natural leader, Brian’s commitment to mentorship spurred the creation of Freeman IMC, where his guidance continues to drive our mission of empowering clients to achieve their goals.

Forge Your Competitive Advantage Now
Untitled design (4)